The SIONICS Extreme Reduced Gas Port Barrel is a silencer-optimized barrel that is designed to work with .30 caliber or full-size silencers. The reduced gas port helps to minimize gas blowback, felt recoil, and carbon build-up, resulting in a smoother and more comfortable shooting experience.
Here are some of the benefits of using the SIONICS Extreme Reduced Gas Port Barrel:
- Reduced gas blowback: The reduced gas port helps to reduce the amount of gas that is expelled from the barrel when the gun is fired. This can help to reduce the amount of gas that is blown back into the shooter’s face, which can be uncomfortable and can also cause eye irritation.
- Reduced felt recoil: The reduced gas port also helps to reduce the amount of felt recoil that the shooter experiences. This is because the reduced gas port helps to slow down the movement of the bolt carrier group, which in turn reduces the amount of recoil that is felt by the shooter.
- Reduced carbon build-up: The reduced gas port also helps to reduce the amount of carbon build-up that occurs inside the gun. This is because the reduced gas port helps to reduce the amount of gas that is expelled from the barrel, which in turn reduces the amount of carbon that is deposited inside the gun.
- 14.8” Chambered in 5.56 NATO
- 41V50 CMV Steel
- Manganese Phosphate Coated
- Chrome Lined
- Medium profile
- .750″ Gas Seat diameter
- 1/7 Twist Rate
- Mid-Length Gas System
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Weight: 1 Lb. 13oz.
- Radiograph Inspected
- Threaded 1/x28
- Hand Polished Feed Ramps
- Pre-Dimpled for easy Gas Block Installation
Flat rate Shipping for Alaska is for parts only, and all Firearms and upper receiver groups will be charged an additional $30 upon time of shipment.