The SIONICS Silencer Dedicated Barrel has the smallest gas port and is designed to work with silencers with a lot of back pressure like K sized (short) silencers. The reduced gas port helps to minimize gas blowback, felt recoil, and carbon build-up, resulting in a smoother and more comfortable shooting experience. THE SIONICS SILENCER DEDICATED BARREL IS NOT DESIGNED FOR USE WITH FLOW-THROUGH SILENCERS.
Here are some of the benefits of using the SIONICS Silencer Dedicated Barrel:
- Reduced gas blowback: The reduced gas port helps to minimize the amount of gas that is expelled from the barrel when the gun is fired. This can help to reduce the amount of gas that is blown back into the shooter’s face, which can be uncomfortable and can also cause eye irritation.
- Reduced felt recoil: The reduced gas port also helps to reduce the amount of felt recoil that the shooter experiences. This is because the reduced gas port helps to slow down the movement of the bolt carrier group, which in turn reduces the amount of recoil that is felt by the shooter.
- Reduced carbon build-up: The reduced gas port also helps to reduce the amount of carbon build-up that occurs inside the gun. This is because the reduced gas port helps to reduce the amount of gas that is expelled from the barrel, which in turn reduces the amount of carbon that is deposited inside the gun.
- 11.5” Chambered in 5.56 NATO
- 41V50 CMV Steel
- Manganese Phosphate Coated
- Chrome Lined
- Medium Profile
- .750″ gas seat diameter
- 1/7 Twist Rate
- Carbine Gas System
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Weight: 1 Lb. 6 oz.
- Radiograph Inspected
- Threaded 1/2×28
- Hand Polished Feed Ramps
- Pre-Dimpled for easy Gas Block Installation
The SIONICS Warranty
All SIONICS Weapon Systems Firearms, Receivers and Parts are manufactured for a Lifetime of Hard Use. The definition of a Warranty is a Guarantee from a manufacturer that a defective product will be repaired or replaced.
SIONICS Parts Warranty (Barrels, BCGs, LPKs etc.)
All SIONICS Weapon Systems Parts carry our Guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If any SIONICS product shows evidence of such defects, we will fix, repair, or replace your product with that of an equal value product. SIONICS Weapon Systems does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products.
WARRANTY PROCESSING INSTRUCTIONS
Call 520.396.3460 (Monday – Thursday 7:00 – 17:00 MST) and speak with one of our Excellent SIONICS staff to begin the troubleshooting process of your product. If deemed necessary you will then obtain an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) to initiate the warranty claim. Outside of business hours please email us at email@example.com
Once established that your item should return to SIONICS for further inspection, you will need to ship your defective/non-working item.
Return the item to our facility:
Make sure your assigned RMA# is clearly displayed on the outside of all return packages. This is necessary to match each package to the correct warranty claim. In addition please include a document listing your RMA#, Name, Phone Number as well as email address.
ATTN: Warranty Department
SIONICS Weapon Systems
5118 E. Pima Steet
Tucson, Arizona 85712
Our team here at SIONICS will work quickly to process your claim. Once your item is received, we will inspect and test within one business day. If the item is deemed defective, we will communicate back to you on your claim with the appropriate plan for repair or replacement.