This SIONICS Complete AR-15 Lower Receiver comes fully assembled. The Magpul K2 pistol grip and enlarged polymer trigger guard make this lower receiver group that much better.
Lower Receiver: Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
Trigger: SIONICS Enhanced Mil-Spec Trigger Assembly
Trigger Guard: MOE (Magpul Original Equipment) Enhanced Trigger Guard
Safety Selector: SIONICS Standard Ambidextrous Selector
Receiver Extension: SIONICS 6 Position Mil-Spec (Dry Film Lubricated)
Buffer: H Buffer
Grip: Magpul MOE-K2 AR15 Grip
End Plate: SIONICS QD Receiver Endplate
Optional Installed Add-Ons:
SIONICS Enhanced Two-Stage Trigger
Buffer: H2 Buffer
Stock: Magpul MOE SL
Magazine: Add a Magpul PMAG 30rd
*Manufacturer reserves the right to substitute item with like or better item
All Firearms shipping to Alaska will be charged an additional $65.00 upon time of shipment.
All SIONICS Weapon Systems Firearms, Receivers and Parts are manufactured for a Lifetime of Hard Use. With that said, we do expect you to use your SIONICS products, and if needed, trust that we would have you covered if your product fails.
SIONICS COMPLETE FIREARMS, UPPER RECEIVERS AND LOWER RECEIVERS WARRANTY
SIONICS Weapon Systems Complete Rifles, Complete Upper Receivers and Complete Lower Receivers are Guaranteed to Run for Life, Period. If you shoot out the barrel, we’ll replace it. If you need replacement parts, we’ll send them to you. If you break your Rifle, we’ll fix it. If your Rifle is taken into evidence after Justifiable Use of Deadly Force, we’ll replace it for you. Let’s break that down for you.
- Who is Covered – Anyone with an unaltered Complete SIONICS Firearm, Upper Receiver or Lower Receiver
- What is Covered – Anything and Everything related to the function of Complete Firearms, Upper Receivers and Lower Receivers
- What is Not Covered
- Modifying the internals of the Complete Firearm, Upper Receiver or Lower Receiver.
- Using Non-Factory Ammunition (aka Reloads)
- Careless Handling, Abuse or Misuse
- Rust or Corrosion
- Barrel Obstruction
- Altering or Modifying existing Parts
- Damages caused by failure to perform normal maintenance
- Damages due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, remanufactured, or other non-standard ammunition
- Cosmetic damages
- Dimensional alterations caused from Cerakote or Paint (for example the removal of too much material or the addition of too much material altering the tolerance of components)
- How Long is it Covered – Lifetime of the unaltered Complete Firearm, Upper or Lower Receiver
- How will it be Covered – All Deemed Defective Parts will be either Repaired or Replaced by SIONICS staff
WARRANTY PROCESSING INSTRUCTIONS
Call 520.396.3460 (Monday – Thursday 7:00 – 17:00 MST) and speak with one of our Excellent SIONICS staff to begin the troubleshooting process of your product. If deemed necessary you will then obtain an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) to initiate the warranty claim. Outside of business hours please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once established that your item should return to SIONICS for further inspection, you will need to ship your defective/non-working item.
Return the item to our facility:
Make sure your assigned RMA# is clearly displayed on the outside of all return packages. This is necessary to match each package to the correct warranty claim. In addition please include a document listing your RMA#, Name, Phone Number as well as email address.
ATTN: Warranty Department
SIONICS Weapon Systems
5118 E. Pima Steet
Tucson, Arizona 85712
Our team here at SIONICS will work quickly to process your claim. Once your item is received, we will inspect and test within one business day. If the item is deemed defective, we will communicate back to you on your claim with the appropriate plan for repair or replacement.