Upper Receiver: 7075 M4 AR15 Style 5.56mm NATO
Barrel: SIONICS 16” Medium Contour – 41V50, 5.56 NATO Chamber, 1:8, Chrome Lined, Air-Gauged, Radiograph and MP Inspected
Gas System: Mid-Length – Direct-Impingement
Muzzle Device: SIONICS A2 Style Flash Hider
Hand Guard: SIONICS 14.125″ M-LOK Handguard or upgrade to a SIONICS 15″ M-LOK Handguard
Optional Installed Add-Ons:
Bolt Carrier Group: SIONICS Phosphate Coated BCG or SIONICS NP3 Coated BCG
Charging Handle: Radian Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle
Iron Sights: Magpul MBUS or Magpul MBUS Pro
All SIONICS Weapon Systems Firearms, Receivers and Parts are manufactured for a Lifetime of Hard Use. With that said, we do expect you to use your SIONICS products, and if needed, trust that we would have you covered if your product fails.
SIONICS COMPLETE FIREARMS, UPPER RECEIVERS AND LOWER RECEIVERS WARRANTY
SIONICS Weapon Systems Complete Rifles, Complete Upper Receivers and Complete Lower Receivers are Guaranteed to Run for Life, Period. If you shoot out the barrel, we’ll replace it. If you need replacement parts, we’ll send them to you. If you break your Rifle, we’ll fix it. If your Rifle is taken into evidence after Justifiable Use of Deadly Force, we’ll replace it for you. Let’s break that down for you.
- Who is Covered – Anyone with an unaltered Complete SIONICS Firearm, Upper Receiver or Lower Receiver
- What is Covered – Anything and Everything related to the function of Complete Firearms, Upper Receivers and Lower Receivers
- What is Not Covered
- Modifying the internals of the Complete Firearm, Upper Receiver or Lower Receiver.
- Using Non-Factory Ammunition (aka Reloads)
- Careless Handling, Abuse or Misuse
- Rust or Corrosion
- Barrel Obstruction
- Altering or Modifying existing Parts
- Damages caused by failure to perform normal maintenance
- Damages due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, remanufactured, or other non-standard ammunition
- Cosmetic damages
- Dimensional alterations caused from Cerakote or Paint (for example the removal of too much material or the addition of too much material altering the tolerance of components)
- How Long is it Covered – Lifetime of the unaltered Complete Firearm, Upper or Lower Receiver
- How will it be Covered – All Deemed Defective Parts will be either Repaired or Replaced by SIONICS staff
WARRANTY PROCESSING INSTRUCTIONS
Call 520.396.3460 (Monday – Thursday 7:00 – 17:00 MST) and speak with one of our Excellent SIONICS staff to begin the troubleshooting process of your product. If deemed necessary you will then obtain an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) to initiate the warranty claim. Outside of business hours please email us at email@example.com
Once established that your item should return to SIONICS for further inspection, you will need to ship your defective/non-working item.
Return the item to our facility:
Make sure your assigned RMA# is clearly displayed on the outside of all return packages. This is necessary to match each package to the correct warranty claim. In addition please include a document listing your RMA#, Name, Phone Number as well as email address.
ATTN: Warranty Department
SIONICS Weapon Systems
5118 E. Pima Steet
Tucson, Arizona 85712
Our team here at SIONICS will work quickly to process your claim. Once your item is received, we will inspect and test within one business day. If the item is deemed defective, we will communicate back to you on your claim with the appropriate plan for repair or replacement.